D.O.B.- September 18
Height- 4'6" (143 cm)
Weight- 66 lbs (30 kg)
Model #- None
Most Recent Voicebank- CV Ver. 1.0 (formerly STRONG)
Character Item(s)- Riding Crop
Likes- order, people obeying him, other's pain and suffering
Dislikes- disorder, defiance, unusual things
In Western order, Watebayu's full name makes a phrase in English: "whatever you want it to be".
This well-dressed kid may look harmless and benevolent, but watch out. Watebayu Wanitsubi is a natural-born sadist who enjoys inflicting pain on other people with his favorite riding crop and his partner Challah Cost. He used to be accompanied by a loquacious “Mite” of himself known as WAWA, until WAWA was eliminated for going mad with power.
- Watebayu is British.
- Watebayu is actually one of the numerous clones of Chance Medley, a child who was once used as a test subject.
- Watebayu’s catchphrase is “Now get on your knees and beg for mercy”.
- Watebayu’s unit number is WW-2B.
- Watebayu probably shares similar traits as Miu Kone, both being empty shells with a little companion who serves as his emotions. The only difference being that unlike Miu, who reacts whenever Kakusan reacts, Watebayu does not react at the same time WAWA does.
- Watebayu represents Pride.
I just now realized the reference to "Obey me!" you didn't know you were making! Free hugs to the prideful boi of PANloid!ReplyDelete